go

Pangbourne family taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

Baby among those in the property

Dan Cooper

Reporter:

Dan Cooper

Contact:

01635 886632

Pangbourne family taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

A MAN, woman and a baby from Pangbourne have all been taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

Ambulance crews were called shortly before 4pm today to a property in Pangbourne Hill.

The three occupants were all breathing and concious but taken to the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading to be checked over.

It came just hours after a man died in hospital from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on Newbury Weekly News

Characters left: 1000

News

Arthur Daly's coat and trilby fetch £12,000 at Newbury auction
News

Arthur Daley's coat and trilby fetch £12,000 at Newbury auction

Snapped up by fan of Minder television series

1comment

 
Inquest opens into Burghfield schoolboy's death
News

Inquest opens into death of Burghfield schoolboy

10-year-old was killed after Topshop barrier fell on him at the Oracle

 
News

Storm Doris hits West Berkshire

1comment

 
News

Drivers' lucky escape after M4 multi-vehicle collision

 
News

One lane re-opened M4 Swindon to Chippenham after lorry transporter blaze