go

Thatcham kitchen fire out on arrival

Small grill pan fire

Jane Meredith

Reporter:

Jane Meredith

Contact:

01635 886637

fire engine_newbury

A small fire in a Thatcham kitchen was discovered out on arrival this morning (Tues).

One fire engine from Newbury and another from Hungerford were called at 9.45am to a semi-detached house in Derwent Road.

No-one was hurt.

Firefighters cleared the smoke using high pressure ventilation fans and left after half an hour. 

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on Newbury Weekly News

Characters left: 1000

News

Brightwalton household affected by carbon monoxide leak
News

Brightwalton household affected by carbon monoxide leak

Emergency services called to scene

 
Appeal after man attacked twice in Newbury
News

Appeal after man attacked twice in Newbury

Attacker punches victim and leaves, then returns to punch him again

1comment

 
News

Leckhampstead road closure due to water leak repair works

 
News

In this week's Newbury Weekly News......

 
News

M4 driver shaving at the wheel stopped by police in distraction crackdown

5comments