go

Thatcham kitchen fire out on arrival

Small grill pan fire

Jane Meredith

Reporter:

Jane Meredith

Contact:

01635 886637

fire engine_newbury

A small fire in a Thatcham kitchen was discovered out on arrival this morning (Tues).

One fire engine from Newbury and another from Hungerford were called at 9.45am to a semi-detached house in Derwent Road.

No-one was hurt.

Firefighters cleared the smoke using high pressure ventilation fans and left after half an hour. 

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on Newbury Weekly News

Characters left: 1000

News

Residents provided flood advice ahead of winter
News

Residents provided flood advice ahead of winter

Pang Valley Flood Forum holds flood fair

 
Village sub saved from extinction
News

Village pub saved from extinction

Chaddleworth's Ibex Inn re-opens

 
All Districts

Bid for 199 homes comes under fire

 
News

Thatcham dealers sentenced to seven years behind bars

 
News

Aldermaston photographer captures image of new high speed train

2comments