go

Propane gas cylinder leak at Silchester home

Tadley firefighters called to scene

Jane Meredith

Reporter:

Jane Meredith

Contact:

01635 886637

49-0106p-Young-Firefighters

A PROPANE gas cylinder leak at a Silchester home was tackled by Tadley firefighters yesterday (Mon) eve.

One fire engine from Tadley Fire Station, in Franklin Avenue, was called at 8.57pm to a property in Soke Road in Silchester.

Firefighters found a small leak in the valve of a propane gas cylinder, for domestic use.

The valve was isolated and firefighters made the scene safe before departing at 9.14pm 

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on Newbury Weekly News

Characters left: 1000

News

Hi-tech thieves target motorists at Berkshire service stations
News

Hi-tech thieves target motorists at Berkshire service stations

Drivers warned to manually check vehicle doors are locked following thefts at Chieveley services

1comment

 
Lib Dems victorious in Greenham by-election
News

Lib Dems victorious in Greenham by-election

Candidates elected on just over 10% turn out

2comments

 
News

Racecourse to hold talks with Hennessy over extending sponsorship

 
News

Plans for late-night alcohol delivery service withdrawn at the last minute

4comments

 
News

Kennet School pupils are champion citizens