go

Propane gas cylinder leak at Silchester home

Tadley firefighters called to scene

Jane Meredith

Reporter:

Jane Meredith

Contact:

01635 886637

49-0106p-Young-Firefighters

A PROPANE gas cylinder leak at a Silchester home was tackled by Tadley firefighters yesterday (Mon) eve.

One fire engine from Tadley Fire Station, in Franklin Avenue, was called at 8.57pm to a property in Soke Road in Silchester.

Firefighters found a small leak in the valve of a propane gas cylinder, for domestic use.

The valve was isolated and firefighters made the scene safe before departing at 9.14pm 

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on Newbury Weekly News

Characters left: 1000

News

'Stop it!' says Jess as gig trouble is averted
Sport

'Stop it!' says Jess as gig trouble is averted

Singer downs notes at post-racing concert

 
Market Place swings with jazz and blues
News

Market Place swings with jazz and blues

First weekend music festival brings the town centre alive

 
News

Summertime fun at Shaw House

 
News

Long-serving Newbury headteacher will leave a lasting legacy

 
News

Thatcham headteacher standing down