Posted: 08 September
The provision of our in-house accountancy services which encompasses the planning, organisation and related duties and responsibilities associated with the control of financial and statistical information regarding the operational performance of the business.
Line Management of part-time Book-keeper.
The provision Company Secretary duties which includes overseeing the day-to-day administration of the Company, maintaining WBTC’s statutory books, including:
· a register of present and past trustees, directors, and secretaries; shareholders and their shareholdings
· a register of any charges on the company’s assets
· organising board meetings, preparing agendas and minutes of general meetings and board meetings
· other activities as directed by the Board
The provision of comprehensive HR service which ensures that managers and employees are equipped with best practice to foster a high-performance culture, utilising third-party HR consultants as necessary, forming HR strategy that supports the ELT in the organisational plan.
Line Management of HR Adviser/Manager.
· The provision of high-quality, cost-effective maintenance and presentation of the premises and facilities to promote a positive and professional experience for learners, staff, and visitors.
· Ensuring the company is compliant, safe and have the correct policies and practices in place and that Health & Safety and regulatory requirements are being met.
· Act as conduit between our current IT support and WBTC requirements, managing and maintaining IT/Telecoms and related services.
· Line manager responsibilities including management, support, and development of circa 5 employees.
You will be able to mix strategic thinking with an operational, hands-on approach.
You will have:
· relevant accountancy qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
· Good knowledge of regulatory law and best practices in the financial world.
· Proven ability at finance and management accounting for budgeting and forecasting.
· HR experience with good knowledge of modern HR and employment best practices.
· Excellent Excel skills and will be IT literate (able to pick up new systems easily).
· Excellent communication skills, fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
Location & Salary
Office based at Newbury, West Berkshire
Salary range: Up to £60k per annum according to experience
Both Roles – Hours
Hours: 37 hours per week
Type: Full time, permanent
24 days annual leave plus bank holiday
Contributary Pension scheme
In return for your enthusiasm, initiative, ambition, desire to inspire others and commitment to the company, you will enjoy the benefits of a good working environment, a happy workforce, and the feeling of being part of a team working to benefit others.
Closing date is Friday 24 September 2021
Click here to Apply: https://hr.breathehr.com/v/head-of-finance-and-operations-16262
WBTC - paving the way for equality of opportunity in training, education, and employment for all.