Posted: 08 September
Provision of generalist HR support to WBTC staff throughout the employee life cycle:
· Recruitment & Selection – ensuring that the right people are recruited into the role aligning with WBTC culture and values, writing job specifications, adverts, managing vacancies through Breathe HRIS, interviewing, selection.
· Compensation & Benefits
– Advising Staff on Company Benefits, managing the auto enrolment of the Individual Company Pension Scheme, renewal data etc.
· Starters - onboarding and probation processes
· Training & Development – Ensuring Staff are up to date with training requirements, supporting management with performance management, Staff appraisals etc.
· Employee Relations – supporting management with employee relations issues - grievances, disciplinaries etc.
· Policies, Processes & Guides – creating and updating in line with organisational and employment legislation changes
· Exiting Employees – leavers, redundancy process, exit interviews.
· HRIS System - maintaining Breathe HRIS System, updates, reports etc.
Supporting the Head of Finance and Operations in the following areas:
Facilities, Safety and Compliance - ensuring the company is compliant, safe and have the correct policies and practices in place and that Health & Safety and regulatory requirements are being met.
Payroll - Manage Payroll through payroll bureau
IT - act as conduit between our current IT support and WBTC requirements, managing and maintaining IT/Telecoms and related services.
Compliance – Safety, Health & Environment management, maintaining Safety records and bringing in external consultants as necessary; Data Protection including GDPR.
Administration - Ensure company documentation – policies, processes, forms etc. – are kept up to date in line with current legislation.
· Level 5 CIPD or equivalent with generalist HR experience
· Good knowledge of employment and safety legislation
· Excellent communication skills, fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
Location & Salary
Office based at Newbury, West Berkshire
Salary range: Up to £35k per annum according to experience
Both Roles – Hours
Hours: 37 hours per week
Type: Full time, permanent
24 days annual leave plus bank holiday
Contributary Pension scheme
In return for your enthusiasm, initiative, ambition, desire to inspire others and commitment to the company, you will enjoy the benefits of a good working environment, a happy workforce, and the feeling of being part of a team working to benefit others.
Closing date is Friday 24 September 2021
Click here to Apply: https://hr.breathehr.com/v/hr-adviser-manager-16314
WBTC - paving the way for equality of opportunity in training, education, and employment for all.