Salisbury Cathedral: BBC Songs of Praise needs enthusiastic singers for special recording
Singers are needed for a special hymn recording of the long-running religious programme taking place in Salisbury Cathedral on Saturday.
If you would like to be in the congregation you need to prebook a space in advance.
The recording will take place at Salisbury Cathedral on Saturday, October 23 from 10.30am-1.30pm.
To book your space, you need to send your name, contact phone number and the number of people attending to SOPcongregations@avantimedia.tv
Please include ‘Songs of Praise Salisbury’ in your subject header.
Or you can call 07734 030888 and leave a message.
Covid-19 entry requirements are in place and Covid status certification will be checked on arrival.
In order to enter the building, those over 18 years old will be required to demonstrate one of the following:
- evidence of a negative lateral flow test, either taken at home or at a test centre, within 48 hours of the performance
- evidence of double vaccination, where the second vaccine was administered at least 14 days before the event, provided via the NHS App (England, Scotland, NI and Wales Apps are all accepted), vaccination card, or letter provided by the NHS
- proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test taken within 180 days of the performance
- double vaccination, negative test or proof of natural immunity via an EU Digital Covid Certificate
- Those aged 18 years will be treated as adults and will need to show proof of their Covid Status on entry as above.
Under 18s should take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of the recording. Parents or guardians may be asked to show proof of the negative result on their behalf. All unaccompanied 16 to 18s will be required to show proof of their negative lateral flow test to enter the recording.
The event will only be going ahead according to Government guidance at the time.
For more information visit the Songs of Praise website.