Newbury street jammers fully amplified, loud and lively, at a pub near you
After a summer of playing all over the South - from Bristol to Eastbourne and everything in between - Newbury rock band The Station are approaching the end of the year with a series of local gigs.
Although these Berkshire buskers can often be found jamming with acoustic guitars on Newbury High Street, The Station's November and December dates will be fully amplified, loud and lively, complete with a bass and a drum kit to get you up and dancing to the songs from their recent EP Dark Energy and maybe even a few of the classic rock 'n' roll tunes from which their influences derive.
As the nights get longer and the cold weather sets in, head out to your local and see if The Station can warm your soul with a bit of singing, dancing and merriment.
• Friday, November 12 - Document House, Newbury
• Saturday, December 4 - The Railway Tavern, Hungerford (alongside popular Marlborough-based band The Vooz)
• Friday, December 17 - The Swan, Thatcham
• Saturday, December 18 - The Old London Apprentice, Newbury
• December 31 - The Plume, Hungerford (New Year's Eve party)