Wed, 13 Jun 2018
RESIDENT MANAGER/MANAGING COUPLE
A Resident Manager (or Managing Couple) is sought to manage our Rehabilitation and Fitness Centre in Lambourn.
We are looking for person/s with strong all round management experience who will become the face of this facility and represent the IJF in the local/national racing community.
Applicants must have:
• Management experience of working in a caring/medical environment
• Detailed experience of general housing and maintenance issues
• Good IT skills to manage our computerised booking system, plus sound financial housekeeping abilities
• An interest and understanding of racing is essential
• A strong team-working ethic and leadership experience
Remuneration is commensurate with knowledge/experience and includes occupation of a modern three-bedroomed house on site.
A clean driving license is required. Appointment is subject to full DBS checks and references.
For an application pack and further details contact Madeleine McNaught on 01638 662246
or by e-mail at: email@example.com
Applications to be received by Friday 6th July 2018
1st interviews will be held Thursday 19th July
2nd interviews will be held on Tuesday 31st July