Newbury News Ltd. Print-Digital-Social

Kitchen fire in Lambourn

Firefighters used breathing apparatus to tackle home blaze

John Garvey

John Garvey


01635 886628

fire engine_newbury

A kitchen fire broke out in Lambourn this morning (Monday, July 10)

Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service (RBFRS) received reports of the fire, in Essex Place, at 11.44am.

RBFRS crews from Newbury were sent to the scene.

Two firefighters in breathing apparatus used one hose reel to extinguish the fire.

Firefighters then ventilated the area affected.

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on Newbury Weekly News

Characters left: 1000