Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Firefighters tackle chimney fire near Shaw






According to Richard Young, watch manager of Green Watch at Newbury Fire Station, one pump was called at 7.30pm to a detached farm house, in Long Lane.
The fire was extinguished in half an hour.
No-one was hurt and the property was not damaged.
The cause was believed to have been a build up of soot in the chimney.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More