Greenham Trusts offers match funding as part of global Giving Tuesday
As part of Giving Tuesday – a global day of charitable donations – Greenham Trust is featuring live projects which have match funding available.
For each pound donated to these projects via The Good Exchange, Greenham Trust will match it.
Projects that are available for match funding include:
• Incantata Ladies Choir for outdoor performance equipment
• Get Berkshire Active for physical activity kit bags
• Newbury Cancer Care for two more cuddle beds
• Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust Charity for staff wellbeing centre and garden
• Spotlight UK for Education Rescue Berkshire
• Berkshire Youth for the Waterside Centre in Newbury
• Basingstoke Counselling Service for Pandemic Assistance Fund
• West Berkshire Homeless for supporting homeless and the newly ex homeless to sustain their accommodation
• Parenting Special Children for specialist support for vulnerable families facing multiple adversities
• Positive Riding for the Disabled Association for a unique accessible horsebox to visit care homes and enable countryside visits
For more information, visit https://greenhamtrust.com/givingtuesday/