Newbury News Ltd. Print-Digital-Social

Chimney fire at Yattendon pub

Firefighters advise having chimneys regularly swept

Jane Meredith

Jane Meredith

jane.meredith@newburynews.co.uk

Contact:

01635 886637

fire engine_newbury

FIREFIGHTERS today (Thurs) returned to the scene of a chimney fire at a Yattendon pub yesterday afternoon.

One pump from Newbury Fire Station was called at 3.30pm yesterday to a chimney fire at the Royal Oak.

Firefighters extinguished the blaze and offered advice on having chimneys regularly swept. 

Firefighters returned to make a further inspection and checks this morning.

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on Newbury Weekly News

Characters left: 1000