Newbury News Ltd. Print-Digital-Social

Firemen attend van blaze in Highclere

Incident occurred in Andover Road

Charlie Masters

Charlie Masters

charlie.masters@newburynews.co.uk

Contact:

07964 444701

Chimney Fire

Firefighters attended an incident today in Highclere, where a blaze is said to have consumed a vehicle in Andover Road.

Initial reports came in around 1.30pm, after a transit van cab caught fire in the village.

Units from Newbury and Whitchurch are understood to have attended the scene.

The fire was contained within half-an-hour by a crew employing breathing apparatus and a hose reel to extinguish it.

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on Newbury Weekly News

Characters left: 1000